Welcome to Our Conga Blog!

Wanna do the Conga???
Get your motor running!!
Ride with us...Follow us!! Come on, it's tempting!!
You know it!

Friday, June 5, 2009

Sassybiker.com Rocks

I recieved in the mail today a brand new Sassy biker Breast Cancer Helmet.. Omg, it is beautiful and arrived lickety split when Char saw that my helmet was a mess from falling on the ground back in Indiana, she was mortified and said, I HAD to have a new one and it was on her. We have a big ride here on the Island this Sunday and I told her I would wear my old one anyway, it just traveled 5,500 miles. She would not take no for an answer..
Boy if you ever want to buys something special, I tell ya, her work, is impecable. She not only does great work, she has a heart of gold.
I saw Fancy's Angel wing helmet, and let me tell you, the pics do not do it justice..fantabulous..
I just remembered I get to wear my brand new Skull hemet next week that I forgot I had.. whooo hooo!!!
Thanks so much Char.. love you girl!!!

No comments: