Welcome to Our Conga Blog!

Wanna do the Conga???
Get your motor running!!
Ride with us...Follow us!! Come on, it's tempting!!
You know it!

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Heavens Gate

My man is away at Sea fishing. He wrote this to me a few years back. I remember making a I thought it was so beautiful.
His dad has terminal cancer now,and he just sent it to him.

Heaven’s Gate
There cannot be short of Heaven’s Gate
A better place for me
Than on the deck of my trusted ship
On a calm and gentle sea

Thru storm and fair we ply the waters
To feed our sons, our wives and daughters
And against all odds, we do our best
Despite the Greens, the Feds, the rest

We set our hooks down in the Sea
Never knowing what the catch may be
Some days She pays, some days She won’t
Some days they bite, some days they don’t

But that’s the life I’ve chose for Me
Out upon that endless Sea
And trust our ship to bring us home
From every place that we will roam

And if by chance this trip’s my last
And all my nets and hooks bin cast
Please say goodbye to those who wait
I’ll see you all at Heaven’s Gate

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He told her that the watch would stay with her until he came back. The sound of the watch was his fine-sounding words. He promised he would come back and marry her.[url=http://www.good4shopper.com/gmt_rolex-watches.html]replica Rolex Gmt[/url] [url=http://www.luxucenter.com/]Louis Vuitton for sale[/url] [url=http://www.sunglassescool.com/nikon-sunglasses.html]Nikon Eyewear Sunglasses[/url] It values at $235,000. The Italian luxury watch brand Panerai was acquired by Richemont in 1997. Its watches are always in the chic and vogue styles that most Hollywood stars are fond of them. In the 2010 Watch Fair in Geneva, they launched this kind of commemorative watches Galileo above. The dial can display the time of sunrise and sunset time of the city. The limited 30 pieces released were all booked the same day.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory