Welcome to Our Conga Blog!

Wanna do the Conga???
Get your motor running!!
Ride with us...Follow us!! Come on, it's tempting!!
You know it!

Monday, June 8, 2009

First time in the parking lot with the Queen!

I finally got to the parking lot yesterday. I went out back of the old Mall, where they kicked me off. I was all alone, it was a nice evening, not too hot..
It really is the perfect location the rotters maybe if I go in a suckhole they will let me use it sometime.
I imagined I was with Doc in the parking lot. I sat back and stared at it like I was watching her go through the excercises first. I heard Motorman say...stay in the Friction Zone.. I pretended I was doing my first demonstration alone with at least 100 people watching.. Just like back in Leesburg!! I nodded and smiled and off I went, looking only where I wanted to go!!
I went through each excercise perfect, stayed right in the zone..Came back and smiled at everyone, and said, thankyou, the DVD's and New book of Jerry Motorman Palladino are for sale on the table next to my brothers.
Oh by the way Mule train was playin in my mind!!

No comments: