Welcome to Our Conga Blog!

Wanna do the Conga???
Get your motor running!!
Ride with us...Follow us!! Come on, it's tempting!!
You know it!

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Barbershop

Well I have been back to work day 5 now... Each day gets a little worse financially, but the good thing is it has a new look. A couple good friends of mine got it done while I was putzing around doing a haircut or 2 or sorting things out. We did it in Harley colors and I brought stuff from home to decorate a bit or as much Harley as I had.
One thing I want to do is use the ol credit card one more time to get a flat screen TV and play RLAP dvd's or me riding to tempting ppl to buy the dvd. I will have a little RLAP corner, with all my certificates and items to sell.
I will be taking in good used biker items so if you have anything you want me to sell bring it on in, come for a visit, Cuts by Flo or Ride Like a Pro ;o)
I have an ocean view, lots of parking, great prices, good location! Almost drive through haircuts.
I have brought back the old prices which first got this place rockin a couple of years ago. So you decide what you will pay, depending on the time of day!! I just sent my Cabana Boy out for a TV and a coffee pot, so I will be ready for ya!!
9am-$9
10am-$10bucks
11am-$11 bucks
12pm-$12 bucks

No comments: