Welcome to Our Conga Blog!

Wanna do the Conga???
Get your motor running!!
Ride with us...Follow us!! Come on, it's tempting!!
You know it!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

More Parking lot

I went out to the parking lot to 3 different places last night, first to the motor vehicle branch, just because it is closer, not that they have alot of the excercises laid out. There were 3 bikers there, helping each other. I sat and watch for awhile, and wanted to help so bad.
Iwent off to the old mall and all the excercises laid out, I went through all of them a couple times, and I keep hearing MM say, you only need to do it once, so avoiding the abuse of the clutch and brake I stopped. I do find the dots hard to see so it wasn't as smooth sailing.
Then I went to my condemned school grounds and decided it was not a good idea to go there unless it is cleaned first. It looks like a days work there, f rom sweeping up glass, dog doo doo, and removing the mobile homes...shopping carts that is amongs all the other crap. It was a tad depressing, with all the graffitti and filth. Looks like I will have to organize on a not too hot day to find some friends that want to play in the parking lot help me clean it. Also I am going to need a few cans of paint to repaint and get the pilons out.
I am not sure how to get this off the ground but I do need some riders that are willing to let me teach them, and then help me out for some demos here and there, to get the dvd's selling. At least I have an office now, but that's another thing I have to figure out, is getting that set up and a web page, and what to put on it.

No comments: