Welcome to Our Conga Blog!

Wanna do the Conga???
Get your motor running!!
Ride with us...Follow us!! Come on, it's tempting!!
You know it!

Friday, June 5, 2009

First day back to work!!

Well, it wasn't so bad after all, ya slower than usuall, but I can live with that, here is hoping that is not the only good day I am going to have lol..
I took advantage of the slowness and started ripping it appart. For some reason the internet was not working and I was happy about that, as I got so much done. I wanted to gut and give or sell everything in there, get a big screen flat tv and spruce it up a little. Only trouble is I loath painting!! Oh my what shall I do?/ I do know I want Harley colors which are the same as the RLAP colors, and I will paste, Harley and RLAP all over the walls, set up a shelf to sell the DVD'S and more, when I can afford to get them.
Back to the idea of painting... I hear a rumble of a motorcycle, and in walks one of my Favorite Cabana Boys.. Jippo...not working!! Well, not until tomorrow when he comes down to paint...Ha.. got to love the CB's... I can not wait. I think he maybe sorry that he came into say hey!!
Made it throught the day, and along came miss VGirl, and off we went to go for dinner with Wilbur, I mean BigE my bro.
Went for a little scoot around town, and then to the parking lot for about 10 minutes. Things are feeling a tad different on the bikes again, the Queen seems looser than the King... kinda mushy compared.. Oh well, I will figure it out!

No comments: