Welcome to Our Conga Blog!

Wanna do the Conga???
Get your motor running!!
Ride with us...Follow us!! Come on, it's tempting!!
You know it!

Friday, June 5, 2009

Took the Queen for a ride

I forgot just how much I loved my Queen.. I went for a ride with someone I met on the finish of the Conga. She came up and introduced herself.. I had only met her on line before. She is a friend of Bee and Bri's so of course I knew she was gonna be a cool gal.. She had been supporting the Conga all the way too so it was like I knew her once again. Heck she doesn't live far from me so this is good. As I find there is not many riders up CR way that like to get out on a regular basis. We had a blast riding around on my Queen. We did a bit of a circle tour off to Courtenay on the Back roads then Comox along the water and home through the back roads again.
The weather is scortching and going through the back roads with the tree closed in felt marvelous, also along the oceanside.
Thanks for a great r ide Ann!!

No comments: