Welcome to Our Conga Blog!

Wanna do the Conga???
Get your motor running!!
Ride with us...Follow us!! Come on, it's tempting!!
You know it!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Blingo puts a smile on her face.

I forgot to mention one of the coolest things happened today as we were all parking and coming into our room before we headed to the Cruisers pub.
A lady, her husband, and little boy, came up to us.. She was wearing pink. We were all exhausted and wanted to freshen up before the ride through beer.
the woman walks up to me and says... Excuse me... I was just wondering if one of you could give me a ride around the block on your bike? She was quite a large woman, and I knew I was to exhausted.. I looked at my bros and then the lady.. and said .. I am sure that my brother Carl will do it.. He looked at me in dismay.. I am like batting my eyes and said, thanks bro.. She had this big shit assed grin on his face.. wanted to say thanks sis.. but just said... okay around the block but you have to sit real still okay.. She was grinning from ear to ear.. I was filming her and then her husband. I can't remember his exact words but they were something like... thankyou, you have just made a woman waiting for a heart transplant very happy.. I was fighting back the tears and so very proud that my bro took her for a ride.. So was he an so was she!!
It feels so good to do something nice!!

No comments: