Welcome to Our Conga Blog!

Wanna do the Conga???
Get your motor running!!
Ride with us...Follow us!! Come on, it's tempting!!
You know it!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

More people joining the Conga!!!

I just received an email from the Langley Harley Owners Group that the Conga will be stopping at Barnes Harley-Davidson in Langley on June 1st.
I went to the website but couldn't find information on the route to be taken to arrive in Bellingham and crossing into Canada. The "Flotinerary" says you will be leaving Bellingham on June 1st to head home.I tried to join the Conga Community but could seem to enter a user name that would be accepted.
Anyway, I would like to ride with Conga from Bellingham to Vancouver Island if that is possible. I often ride with a group of female riders from the Bellingham area, who would love to join the ride as well.
Can you confirm when and where we could meet you in Bellingham?
Cheers,Linda KinneySurrey, BC

No comments: