Welcome to Our Conga Blog!

Wanna do the Conga???
Get your motor running!!
Ride with us...Follow us!! Come on, it's tempting!!
You know it!

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Heading for the boarder

We got up early and left for the Sumas boarder at 8am. Bea and Bri were still there and we said our goodbyes. It was sad and happy at the same time. Every one was pumped!! I am so happy that I had this time to get to know them. It feels like we have been friends for along time. I so look forward to the next time I will be able to see them. Some fantastic memories!
My Bro's, Vgirl, Draggie and I were off to the boarder. My stomach was churning.. I was hoping every thing would go smoothly with the paper work..
The Dragon took the lead and once again got us there on time. It is amazing how she can organize and she always knows.. who, what, where, when, and why! Thanks Draggie, I truly love ya girl.
The boarder did go smooth.. at first they were a little cranky with me, as I wanted help with the paper work. I couldn't read the damn print, didn't know where my glasses were, and didn't understand it all any way. Wilbur/Eric came in with me and stood there looking his goofy self like he was going to protect me..lmao, that hair..Anyway, I had the guy smiling and a little in shock when I told him the story. He said, you are riding a Police bike all across the USA?? Yes, I said, do you ride?? Yes,.. so of course I gave him, the RLAP card and said besure to say Flo sent ya to get a discount..
Our next destination was Timmies to pick up Willi and Linda.. They were ready to go!! We didn't even say hello, and it was off to our last HD dealership on the mainland. Dang, for the life of me, I can't think of the name of it.. Draggie, where are ya when I need ya!!
Be sure to check out the pics on facebook
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2010518&id=1487299258&saved

1 comment:

redragoness said...

Dealership was Barnes in Langley, that is where Therapy 1 and 2 have come from.