Welcome to Our Conga Blog!

Wanna do the Conga???
Get your motor running!!
Ride with us...Follow us!! Come on, it's tempting!!
You know it!

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Barnes HD IN Langley

We all pull in to Barnes in Langley and park our bikes. I remember somone filming us or taking pictures. As I was taking my gear off, this gal started walking towards me.. Flo!! Hey...Flo!! I'm thinking who is that for God's sake this young beautiful gal.. She didn't look like a biker or anyone I knew until she came a few steps closer.
My daughter... omg, what a surprise.. I could not believe it, as she had just posted that she wouldn't be able to make it because of work. I started to cry and hug her, it had been since December since I saw her, and it meant so much to me that she was following the Conga. For her to take time off her shift to be there meant everything to me. It was so good to see her. She was happy to see her uncles and couldn't believe her eyes I am sure as how they were dressed.
As time went on, I couldn't hold myself back, I had to do a smalll demo for her and do some figure 8's and circles.. She says...omg mom.... I heard something, scraping, that is not good.. I laughed and explained whey it was good.
I think deep down inside, she may have a small bug for the desire to ride. Hopefully anyways someday..After all, where will the Queen go, when I am not around.. The Queen will NEVER be sold.. The Queen started this whole thing.. I could not wait to get home and see my other baby. I mean this is a great bike, but it's not mine, and I am not as attatched.. Good thing I suppose!!
The harley Dealership gave us coffe and donut holes as we mixed and mingled and spent some time with my daughter. They also donated a tshirt! Which I sold before we left, thanks goodness, no room in the tourpack!
Okay now its off to the B.C. Ferry

No comments: