Welcome to Our Conga Blog!

Wanna do the Conga???
Get your motor running!!
Ride with us...Follow us!! Come on, it's tempting!!
You know it!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Karen from Wenatchee needs enabling.

Hi Flo, :)
You've been busy! Enjoying the pics/vids, and the Congo 2
blog. The whole concept, trip and inclusion to your's and other's
thoughts, challenges and triumphs is amazing. You all are doing a great
thing to remind us that breast cancer research dollars are needed! Along
the way, scientists may find something that will help victims of other
cancers.
Prayers and positive thougths are with you and Vgirl! So, have you been
seeing prairie-dog towns? How about those Wyoming bugs?!
Last weekend, my motorcycle safety class went well, but flew by too fast.
I learned so much, and now think of my instructor as The Enabler. Despite
a huge case of nerves and failing U-turn, I passed on a 125cc and got my
endorsement. Feel like I've been handed a loaded gun and I'm the DS that's
asking "what's this do?!" Now, I'm AFFLICTED: can't concentrate, can't do
anything except motorcycle. Have been non-stop learning and going to local
shops for info. For the first time in my life, tried on leather, sat on a
883, a Deluxe, couple of Honda's. Nothing has grabbed my heart like a
photograph of a Dyna low on Craigslist. This is insane: how do I get from
the equivelant of an old Ford Pinto, driven two days, to my heart's desire
asap? I need more enabling, that's what I need. And a motorcycle.
Enjoy Wyoming! Stay safe and hugs to you and Vgirl,
Karen

No comments: