Welcome to Our Conga Blog!

Wanna do the Conga???
Get your motor running!!
Ride with us...Follow us!! Come on, it's tempting!!
You know it!

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Another letter from Karen in Wenatchee Wash

Hi Flo,
Wow-have to tell you that over the few evenings that it took me to readyour blog, you really struck a chord. Yes, you made a difference! I lovethat you're just telling it like it is. Your heart shows in your wordsand I'm positive there are many, many people who are quietly reading,absorbing the good and coming away inspired.
I was surprised that you included my note/your response in your blog! Brought tears, as I was touched that you shared my challenge.I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your sister. She would be so proud ofyou. Yes, we all are touched by cancer in some way. And it is a hard row to hoe.I've been telling people about your ride. With pride, that is, to be ableto share something so exceptional. :) I'll continue to tell others aboutyour ride and goals.Hey-thanks for sending good vibes on the 15th.
The riding class is Friday night and all day Sat and Sunday. They provide the bikes. I think I'll dook=nervous already. LOL I really hope they have a series of bigger and bigger bikes to try out.(HTBD?!!!)Give me a call when you hit town and I'll drop in whereever you are. or stop by the house. I know you'll be very busy.
Thanks again for all that you're doing. You're a new friend, Flo!! :)
Looking forward to meeting you and everyone.
Very best wishes for a safe, fun fun trip,Karen Allen
okay all you Conga II riders down Wenatchee way, please do not let me forget to call Karen, she needs to meet some new sistas.. She is just learning how to ride, stepping out of her comfort zone and is going to come do the Conga with us for a spell but in a cage. Karen if you are reading this, please call me as we get closer. Have you come to the Conga II forum if not.. it is time love..
727-255-2911 is my cell and the forum is http://forums.delphiforums.com/Conga2/start
Come on over as we are getting near, and I check in every night!!

No comments: