Welcome to Our Conga Blog!

Wanna do the Conga???
Get your motor running!!
Ride with us...Follow us!! Come on, it's tempting!!
You know it!

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Shell Wyoming and Brad

I met a fellow rider from Ontario. Brad..he is travelling all over the place from Ontario, to Alaska, Vancouver Island and the states back. I had talked to him a few times over the years on the forums. I can't really remember conversation, but I do remember his knick name..Sorry Brad!!
Anyway he stopped into my shop the other day and introduced himself. I rode with him a spell down Island on his way to Port Alberni. I tried to hook up with other friends but it was a work day so it was just Brad and I . I knew he was going to be going through Wyoming and I told him of our story in Shell Wyoming. he stopped in and this is what he said.
How cool is that, as we spread friendship all over the country.
Hey Flo,
Found Shell right away this morning, and found Antlers quick. Chatted with Al Martin, who remembered you well (of course) and He says hello. He was pleased with the news of your raising $12000 for the BC and was proud of his areas contribution.

In case you may want to call for any reason his number is 307-765-2073 . i understand that he is a new owner, you caught him early in his ownership there I guess, you and a Conga friend?

Just to let you know. and YES, the Big Horn Canyon was awesome.
Brad

No comments: