Welcome to Our Conga Blog!

Wanna do the Conga???
Get your motor running!!
Ride with us...Follow us!! Come on, it's tempting!!
You know it!

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Our new biker friend Karen in Wenatchee!

Hi Flo!
Hey, I'm fine! You've so been in my thoughts. I am so proud of you!!! Your sister is just up there laughing with joy!! This ride has been a bigthing for you and others.
Loved the Kitsap Sun article/post. Your brothers are wonderful to join in with love and support. Tomorrow will be so fun and exciting!
Every single person that you encounter will supportyou.Haha! Have to share that your big group hug to me is STILL with me! :)Give Carl a hug and tell him that he helped by sharing his story with me. What a sweetie. He is the very first person that I've spoken with insince my diagnosis date to affirm positive thinking to that degree. Please tell him that with my thanks. I believe he is right. Tell him GoBaby Go! I'm on his side.
My inlaws arrived early Friday, so the bike shopping stopped dead.However, when they weren't looking, I found a good deal on a 200cc dualsport down by Yakima. Is there a tactful way to leave while we have company? I think I'd rather spend $1800 on a dual than on something likea rebel. I could keep a dual for a long time! And that way, I'd have TWObikes!! Yahoo! I have a good lead on a 2002Sportster in Ellensburg with 6000 miles. I'm guessing it is the 883.We'll see how that will turn out. Not my first pick, but it may pick me. I know the owner, her husband died several years ago from cancer and shehasn't ridden since. His Road King went to their son, and he has kept hismom's bike with hopes his wife will ride it. Nope. It might be a goodthing for me.
Again, have fun tomorrow. You'll have a lot of joyful energy. This is aspecial time. Be sure to WALLOW in it!!love to you and others

No comments: